- All bookings must be made through Air B&B.
- Payment must be made in full in advance.
- Booking is only considered secure when full payment has been received in our bank account. At which time a confirmation email will be sent for the booking.
- A confirmed booking entitles you to occupy the relevant property from 3pm on the first day of the property hire period to 10am on the last day of the property hire period. Under no circumstances will you have exclusive occupation of the property at any time and we the Owner or our representatives retain the right to enter the property at any reasonable time for any reasonable cause, and including without limitation the carrying out of any repairs deemed reasonably necessary to the property and/or its contents and facilities and immediately in the case of an emergency
- All and any cancellations by you must be made in writing (email acceptable) and all purported cancellations not made in writing will have no effect. If written cancellation is made one month or more before the first day of the property hire period, we will refund we will refund the full amount if the booking has been made direct with us the Owners. If made through Air B&B then their rules on cancellations will apply.
- If a booking is cancelled by you in writing less than a month before the first day of the hire period we reserve the right to retain the full amount paid. However if we manage to relet the time lost by your cancellation we will refund any monies paid. If notified in writing more than one month in advance a full refund can be expected.
- If you need to make any changes to your booking one month or more prior to the first day of the property hire period, we will use reasonable endeavours to accommodate such changes but this is strictly subject to availability and if we are not able to accommodate your requested changes, the original booking will remain in effect.
- Whilst we will take all reasonable steps not to do so, we must reserve the right to cancel any booking at any time. In such circumstances we will, to the extent reasonably possible, offer a full refund, less a pro rata sum for each day or part thereof that you occupy the property. We the Owners will have any other liability whatsoever in respect of such cancellation.
- As a condition of your booking, you warrant and undertake:
(a) that all information provided to us, including without limitation all party details, is true and accurate in all respects;
(b) to leave the property, its contents and facilities in the same state of repair and condition upon vacation as they were at the start of the property hire period;
(c) at the end of the property hire period, to leave the keys in the same place as they were found at the beginning of the property hire period or as advised on the directions or in the information provided at the cottage;
(d) to pay, at reasonable cost, for all repairs and all replacements of items rendered, in our opinion, beyond repair required as a result of your occupation of the property. Purchase of replacements directly by you may be permitted provided that damages are notified as soon as possible and at all times whilst you are in occupation and an appropriate replacement is agreed in advance with the Owner;
(e) to pay, at reasonable cost, any costs which may be incurred as a result of your occupation of the property including damage to contents which we deem inappropriate and which may be payable by us in order to keep the property in good order for future guests. Such costs could include without limitation any item for hire costs incurred until replacement items can be sourced or any compensation which may be payable to future guests as a result of your occupation of the property;
(f) to act promptly and reasonably in respect of any problems arising at the property and to bring these to the attention of us and/or the Owner as soon as reasonably practicable;
(g) not to use the property for any non-residential or non-holiday purpose without the express prior consent of the Owners;
(h) to take all reasonable safety and security measures at the property during the property hire period, including without limitation all reasonable precautions to avoid the risk of fire and to keep the property locked when unattended (including without limitation all windows and doors);
(i) not to engage in anti-social behaviour and/or criminal activity and to respect other local residents and the locality;
(j) to keep noise at an acceptable level during the property hire period;
(k) comply with all arrangements for waste disposal explained in the instructions left at the property, and in any event ensure that all waste is disposed of in an appropriate and hygienic manner;
(l) to comply with the specific requirements of the property, including but not limited to, the maximum permitted occupancy, especially the non smoking rule.
(m) to comply with all health and safety and fire regulations which may apply to the property and any other written or oral instruction notified to you by the Owner;
(n) that there is at least one capable and responsible adult over the age of 18 staying at the property who is responsible for the supervision of all members of your party under the age of 18. Children remain the responsibility of their parents or guardians at all times;
(o) not to share the property with anyone who is not a member of the party and not to allow your guests to stay overnight;
(p) to keep any permitted pets under control at all times, and as instructed in the welcome pack. Not to allow pets into bedrooms or onto furniture, not to leave pets unattended in the property and to be responsible for their pets including but not limited to financially responsible for any damage caused or costs incurred by your pets and for cleaning up after your pets in all respects as a result of your pets use of the property, garden and surrounding areas;
(q) to use fuel and utilities sensibly and appropriately and to be responsible for any additional charges made by the Owner (at the Owner’s absolute discretion) for excessive fuel and/or utility consumption during your stay.
(r) to accept the non smoking and non vaping rule applied to the property and to adhere to its rules.
- Without prejudice to any legal rights and/or remedies, we the Owners reserve the right to evict all or any occupants of the property at any time where we deem this reasonably necessary as a result of a breach of any of the provisions of this Contract (including without limitation condition 8) without refund or compensation, and without prejudice to any other right of the Owner.
- The property advertised on our website are primarily, but not exclusively, made available to singles, couples, families or multi generation parties. In the event that your party does not fall within one of these descriptions, any such booking is subject to the sole discretion and approval of the Owner.
- We the Owner will not have any liability whatsoever for any personal injury, or liabilities, costs, expenses, damages, claims and losses (including but not limited to any direct, indirect or consequential losses, loss of profit, loss of reputation and all interest, penalties and legal costs and all other professional costs and expenses) relating to you, your party or any personal property, save where such loss and/or damage arises as a result of negligence or willful default on the part of the Owner.
- You indemnify the Owner for any liabilities, costs, expenses, damages, claims and losses (including but not limited to any direct, indirect or consequential losses, loss of profit, loss of reputation and all interest, penalties and legal costs and all other professional costs and expenses) which are incurred at or to the property.
- Whilst we the Owner will do what is reasonably practicable to try to rectify any mechanical or electrical problem once we have been made aware of it in accordance with the above conditions (including but not limited to any breakdown in appliances, lighting, internet accessibility or speed), no refunds or compensation will be given and we the Owner will not have any liability whatsoever in respect of mechanical or electrical failures.
- You are completely responsible for your personal belongings during your stay and no liability can be accepted by the Owners for any loss or damages incurred. If any articles are left behind, you should contact us the Owners as soon as possible so that these can be searched for and forwarded to you if a reasonable postable size. Any such items found will only be kept for 4 weeks before being disposed.
- We the Owners not will be responsible for any disturbance which may occur and is outside of our or the Owner’s control, including but not limited to any road works, maintenance or refurbishment works on neighboring properties, or events such as sporting events, festivals or parties. We will use all reasonable efforts to advise you of any situation which in our reasonable opinion may affect your holiday or experience, but you should note that we may not be aware of any such work or such circumstances close to the property. We the Owner shall not be responsible or liable for any loss, damage, expenses or costs incurred, and refunds or compensation cannot be considered in such circumstances.
- We the Owner will not have any liability for any loss, damage, expenses, costs or otherwise for any curtailment and/or cancellation of your holiday and/or any other detriment which results from any event outside our reasonable control, including but not limited to weather conditions, power cuts, road works and governmental action, and refunds or compensation cannot be considered in such circumstances.
- This agreement is made on the basis that the property is to be occupied by you for a holiday as set out in the Housing Act 1988 Schedule 1 paragraph 9 and you acknowledge that the tenancy granted by this Contract is not an assured tenancy and that no statutory periodic tenancy will arise when it ends.
- In all disputes and interpretation of this Contract, English and Welsh law will apply and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
- Each term of this agreement operates separately. If a court finds that any term of the Contract is void, illegal or unenforceable, in whole or in part, the remainder of the Contract will continue to be valid and have full force and effect.
- Any display of aggressive or abusive behaviour towards the Owners or their family and guests will not be tolerated and will risk ending the booking with immediate departure and with no recourse.
- The property has a maximum capability of 6 people. Any additional persons staying will need to be agreed in advance and should agreement be met will be subject to additional charges per night based on the cost per person.
- All information on our internet site and provided verbally is given in good faith and is materially accurate to the best of our knowledge.